This is the Monster Cops Blog. Won't you join us over at MONSTERCOPS.COM

Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Update

First of all I want to say that, like so many others, this day will always be a day of remembrance.  I'll never forget the events that took place on 9/11/2001 and how it shaped this country. It's important that we never forget, and I don't think any of us will ever really be able to. God bless us all, and God bless the United States of America.

Here's what's going down production wise. We've got one shoot lined up this week, I'm hoping to get in more shots for our upcoming episodes. I'll be spending the rest of September editing other projects as well as the next Monster Cops episodes.  We will be doing more shooting come October, where I hope to do a HUGE zombie shoot. It's always a fun thing when we do big zombie shoots, it always ends up being more like a party then a production.

For a better idea of what that might be like, check out our last Zombie shoot, which features an impromptu dance tribute to Michael Jackson's THRILLER.


Again, thanks to all those who have been messaging me, letting me know that you do want to see more Monster Cops and how so many of you support us. We really appreciate it. At the end of the day, we do it for your entertainment, and we can't wait to get more out to you.

You guys are awesome.

Patrick




No comments:

Post a Comment