This is the Monster Cops Blog. Won't you join us over at MONSTERCOPS.COM

Friday, June 15, 2007

Still Rollin

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy of our DVD and to everyone that has come out to any one of the screenings. If you haven't yet, get your copy of Monster Cops: The Midnight Special. CLICK HERE TO DO SO.

We've got more screenings coming up. There's one this coming June 30th at Saturday Night at Midnight at the Gravity Lounge in Charlottesville, VA. CLICK HERE for more info.

And another screening coming up on September 22nd at FenConIV SciFi Convention in Dallas, Texas.
CLICK HERE for more info on the Convention.

I've been busy busy busy, busting my ass doing the guerrilla marketing thang as well as gearing up for the next production. You can always check out my personal blog at onespartan.blogspot.com. I post with more frequency about everything there.

I've gotten a few emails about the bareness of the Video Blog section. Believe me I've been trying to find the time to get new vlogs up and they are coming. It's on my very long list of stuff to do. Vlogs are on it's way. And hopefully a new production as well. More info as it comes.

- P. Prejusa

No comments:

Post a Comment